Monday 19 October 2015

Estee Lauder Day Wear BB Cream Review

Hi All,
I hope you all had a great weekend, I went to Macy's on Saturday and there were sales going on and I think they started holiday season sales and gifts. Well I got something from Estee Lauder and that's day wear BB cream...
 It comes in only two shades, light and medium and it costs $40. Its a high end BB cream so I wanted it to really work and I expected to see flawless results.
Here are the claims this product states

  • All at once, Moisture, Protection and flawless Perfection
  • Plus the most effective anti-oxidant power ever.
  • This lightweight BB creme creates and instant, even-toned, healthy look.
  • Delivers high-performance, oil-free hydration and helps to control excess surface oil
  • Powerfully protects with our proven super anti-oxidant complex and SPF 35.
So I tried it on, in the first it shows very light coverage but after 10 - 15 minutes it gave medium coverage. it didn't hide all of the blemishes or other spots completely so it wasn't a flawless look. I didn't feel my skin moisture through out the day, creme smells like sunscreen, it sure is lightweight, I mean I didn't feel heavy or wearing something on my face all day. it did even out the skin tone but it didn't do the wonder. My skin is not oily so I can't tell about oil control, but it didn't make my skin shiny. Overall I am not impressed, like why spend $40 on it when I can get these features easily from a drugstore BB creme. I don't know about that anti-oxidant thingy but I didn't feel any super duper change or miracle here.

Hope you find it helpful, Shine and Smile..
Allah bless us all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment