Wednesday 14 October 2015

Baking doesn't mean to put your face in Oven!

Hi All,

I started this blog today and wanted to write the first blog today as well.
A couple of months earlier I started to read or hear the term baking your face and saw girls putting some kind of white stuff on their face and then brushing that off. I was really kinda confused that what kind of baking is that, I was only familiar with the bread, cakes, pasta and other eatable baking techniques. So When I saw that white powdery stuff is baking your face my first thoughts were like may be its a beauty hack of using baking soda/baking powder on your face to make it pop.
 Then I literally tried that on, putting baking soda on my face, I know you are thinking that I should have at least google it or research about it before just putting baking soda on my face but once bad time comes you never think anything, and it hurt, it hurt a lot.. the areas I saw girls putting white powder is closer to eyes so few particles flew in my eyes and all my makeup went off with tears... But now I know you don't use baking powder to bake your face! ;)

Lets come to the real white powdery stuff, its translucent powder... WHATTTT??!!!
I had translucent powder as new as I don't know what but I never knew that's what all youtube girls are using.
So When you are done your primer, foundation, concealer you put translucent powder with fluffy brush under your eye over the area you conceal, over the nose, under the bronzed area of your checks(if you want) and on the chin, wait ten minutes or complete your lips, contouring or other things and then brush all the powder away, blend the edges of the baked areas and you're good to go. Now you are baked version of yourself.. lol

PS. I saw some people saying cooking your face, well its the same as baking your face. Thank God I realized that before I put spices on my face to really cook it. 

see you in next post till then shine and smile :)
Allah bless us all...

No comments:

Post a Comment