Thursday 15 October 2015

Clinique Dramatically different Moisturizing lotion + Review

Hi all,

Hope everybody is doing great, Today I am gonna talk about Clinique Dramatically different Moisturizing lotion +. Last week I was in the mall and I saw that clinique is giving away free 7 piece gift with the purchase of $27, so I bought something which made me eligible for that free gift. YAY!

Here is the image of free cosmetics I got. It contain four color eye shadow palette, one lipstick, one high impact mascara, a makeup remover liquid bottle, a custom repair serum,  a small sample size Dramatically different Moisturizing lotion + and a cute makeup bag.

 I have used Dramatically different Moisturizing lotion before but that one didn't have + sign on it,  so may be this is the new and improved formula, I am using it every night before going to bed on my face, and it really made my skin so soft. my skin looks healthy in the morning when I wash my face. when I used the one without + sign it wasn't bad though but it wasn't as good as with the + sign, may be I'm confusing here so the conclusion is that Dramatically different Moisturizing lotion + by clinique is awesome,  I myself don't use moisturizer on my face because they make my face feel oily and I really don't like that feeling.
I don't have dry or oily skin, its normal but whenever I tried to use moisturizer on my face in the past it gave my face oily shine and weird feeling that's why I avoid putting  moisturizer on my face.

I will end with the statement that clinique Dramatically different Moisturizing lotion + is the best lotion I have ever used and I will definitely recommend this product. It's light weight, it doesn't feel oily, after applying you feel your skin soft, it doesn't give you a feeling of wearing something on your face and it gives you visibly good effect is few days.


I am definitely gonna continue using it ...
Hope to see you next time, Shine and Smile
Allah bless us all....


No comments:

Post a Comment