Friday 16 October 2015

BB Cream - L'Oreal Youth Code, Revlon Photoready, Neutrogena Visibly Even

Hey People
Today I am going to talk about BB creams, I was using three different BB creams in past month and they were all drugstore BB creams. L'Oreal Youth Code, Revlon Photoready, Neutrogena Visibly Even.
Lets start from the worst experience and it is ..... Revlon
Revlon Photoready BB cream Claims:
- Hydrates, Smoothes, Conceal and Protects with SPF 30
- Gives skin a brightened, perfected look
May be it does hydrates but I couldn't see, DOES NOT smoothes my skin, definitely doesn't conceal, I mean I couldn't feel any difference before and after this BB cream, like my face looks exactly the same.. Yes it protects with SPF 30, DOES NOT brightened and DOES NOT give me perfect look... Conclusion a BIG NO! No coverage at all, not even light coverage.

On the second number its Neutrogena Visibly Even.
 Neutrogena Visibly Even Claims:

  • Reduce the look of dark spots, blotchiness, and blemish marks in just 4 weeks
  • Protect skin from future dark spots and sun damage
  • Brighten and even skin tone
  • Improve skin’s clarity and radiance



I does reduce dark spots but only when you apply it, yes it protects from sunlight because it have SPF 30, it does brighten and even the skin tone but only little bit, and same for last claim. It looks that its working when you apply the cream on your face but staying power is so not good, even in an hour you can see the BB cream is gone... So again NO from me! very light coverage

the final BB cream is L'Oreal Youth Code 
This is the one which works best them all, it claims
  •  instantly evens
  •  illuminates
  •  perfects
  •  moisturizes and protects skin. 
  • In one week, tone and texture are improved and skin is healthier looking.
  •  Contains Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Yes it evens the skin tone, it illuminates lil bit, doesn't perfects but does good job, yes it moisturizes and gives the moisturizing type of glow which I don't like so I use translucent powder and it works great, and it gives me healthy looking skin,
It is light to medium coverage and when you use translucent powder you enhance the coverage, it stays on your skin for 6-8 hours which is great.

That's all, hope you find it helpful.. shine and smile..
Allah bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment